(originally sent to the bugs list, sorry. thanks bob beck)
hello, i couldnt find an easy way to keep my packages updated with new
versions out of the repositories.
i only noticed that when Tor warned me that the version i use is obsolete.
is such a feature desirable? or is it considered a security preference so
that packaged could be reviewed by the team?
i would gladly try to write a tool to do that, if asked to.
since there is already a list of available packages, i think i can parse it
and look them up.
but im only an inexperienced student, so i might need some advice.
please let me know either way, and if i wrote something stupid, i will
accept abuse and
hate mail as long as its constructive.
thanks.