On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Mike Korbakov <mike-...@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Thanks, but my question is not how to run a NFS server.
> I just wanted to report about garbage in the code and web pages.

No. Code and web pages are clear. You just used tips outside of the
project which are not valid which is fail of that people and not
OpenBSD.

> By the way, I did search through the form on official website of OpenBSD.

That form uses Google of course, not some own OpenBSD search engine.
But even with that
https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=NFS&domains=www.openbsd.org&sitesearch=www.openbsd.org%2Ffaq&btnG=FAQ+Search
it returns correct page on first place

> Therefore, claims to google are baseless.
> All documentation that I referred to is made by people who have a direct
> bearing on OpenBSD.

Translators are NOT official part of OpenBSD project in a mean that
they don't have @openbsd.org address and so on. What's more those
which are not able to keep translations actual are removed and their
translated pages from official ones as well (of course that they are
in CVS). Blaming OpenBSD just because Google is not able to maintain
their search engine database up to date is at least weird :-)

> I hope that anyone would ever find time for a little cleaning.
> Propose to close the topic, since debugging scripts is purely technical work.

Yep, better to close topic as all 4 official FAQs (cs, de, fr, nl) are
ok for this. As well as http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq10.html#rc and
related man pages.

NFS works just fine, but if you want to debug it regarding rc stuff
just read man rc.d and look for -d option