On 11/13/12 08:57, Tomas Bodzar wrote:
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Walter Neto<wsouz...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hello guys,

I have two internet connections, and I want to make load balancing and
failover service, I had read about pf load balancing and multi-path route,
what is the difference between them.

Which is the better to use in my scenario?

And for failover, the best solution is ifstated(8)?

One of the possible approaches, but maybe easier for you will be
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=trunk&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386&format=html

I have been under impression that man trunk is for L2 redundancy. Could you elaborate how it would help to load balance and fail over between two different ISPs uplinks (one link per isp, i assume they have different ip configurations)?

Imre

thanks in advance.

Walter Neto