Hi,

I've read the other replies and there's no need to install any port. Like
mentioned before, just use relayd(8) from base with the "router" option in
relayd.conf(5) in combination with multipath routing (sysctl
net.inet.ip.multipath=1). You can also use pf with "route-to" or "rtable"
as a classifier for outbound traffic (eg. send SSH traffic over uplink A,
Web traffic over uplink B).

Reyk