Marcos Ariel Laufer wrote:
On 11/18/2012 12:35 PM, Paul de Weerd wrote:
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 01:04:02PM -0300, Marcos Laufer wrote:
| >I did this quite often a couple of weeks ago.  Haven't tried for a
| >while (no need) and have upgraded to newer snaps a bunch of times
| >since.  Tonight I'll confirm I can unplug safely on the latest snap.
|
| Thank you Paul, i look forward for the results of your testing tonight.

Apologies for the late response; my Thursday plans got changed at the
last minute.

However, I've verified that unplugging works fine with the latest
snapshot.  So no regressions from my POV.

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

Damn, why mine isn't working fine then? Do you have i386 or AMD? I'll try latest 5.1 and 5.2 tomorrow and see what happens.

Ok , i've just tried it on a OpenBSD 5.1 and unplugging the USB works just fine, no crash, no freeze.

The weird thing and i don't understand why, is that you guys had good results with old OpenBSD versions and i didn't.

Regards,
Marcos