Peter Hessler wrote:
On 2012 Nov 20 (Tue) at 12:45:09 -0300 (-0300), Marcos Laufer wrote:
:Ok , i've just tried it on a OpenBSD 5.1 and unplugging the USB works
:just fine, no crash, no freeze.
:
:The weird thing and i don't understand why, is that you guys had good
:results with old OpenBSD versions and i didn't.
:

No, nobody bothered with older versions.  We run -current, or 5.1 at the
latest.

I'm sorry, but some people bothered, even asked me to send info because this worked with old versions of the OS to them and not to me. So i guess it has something to do with the firmware on the disk, i don't really know. But if it works on 5.1 then that's enough for me.