Hello.

I have heard on IRC that I am running a vulnerable version of Firefox, despite running 'pkg_add -a -u', on my OpenBSD 5.2 system. The advice I got was to run snapshots, because OpenBSD does not have the human resources to maintain packages. I understand this is a problem, but I want to understand the best way of dealing with this problem.

Am I expected to run 'pkg_add -a -u -n' daily, and then decide when to update to a -current snapshot and package tree? I am not being sarcastic... I have every intention of continuing to run OpenBSD, and I would like to know the best way of doing it.

Thank you.