Special thanks to Otto for his patience and kind replies.
I am very sorry, this was my fault and stupidity.
I was making a separate partition for /etc when installing.
I dont remember exactly if I first made the same mistake when
I began to install to this hardware.
And now I understand that that was the mistake preventing me from installing
when I read the following lines in the faq

*/ - root:* In addition to being where the other file systems are mounted,
the root file system holds all the files needed to boot OpenBSD. This
includes the kernel, plus the basic utilities in /sbin and /bin, the
configuration files in /*etc*,

It is working now.
Sorry again.