> Sadly right now Intel is going to be the best if you are going to use
> the integrated graphics. Intel graphics tend to be better supported than
> AMD (ATI).

I already have freebsd desktop and laptop. I want to get small
box, to put it in a corner, left in my room and play with it.
The only small case available here is chieftec bt-02b-180.
There is not much space inside. So, integrated.
On the laptop I type this I have:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz (2294.84-MHz K8-class CPU)
Graphics works with kms. Once it is up, I cannot go back to
console. No biggie for now.
What I want to ask is: what intel cpu in fact? I'm not familiar
with the topic. Would be perfect if I might go with g550 or si-
milar cheap one. i3-2120 is over 100 euros here. Add mobo and
you see how it goes.
>From earlier posts I was sure something like a4-3300 plus a55m
motherboard would suffice. Am I wrong?

> Now if you have no concern for the integrated GPU and plan on using a
> GPU that is supported I always say AMD. More performance for the price
> and to me seems more stable under multithreaded load.

Yeah, I like amd better. On desktop it is 8120 bulldozer. And I
like it.

I might bother gentle readers, but have no clue what to buy and
stay alive. I need exact processor name. So, if someone has amd
or intel, integrated, wirking on amd64 5.2, please say the name
of it and I will get the same one.
Best regards

                                        Zoran