Very interesting. As a note, my daughter around age 3, always made me reboot
the laptop as she liked the white on blue scrolling (she actually clapped as
the lines scrolled by). I have done it 10 to 12 times at a stretch. Her next
step was to make me login and type on the keyboard randomly and get amused as
it made beeping noises as well as spew something back at her (she termed it as
"working" on the laptop).

Liked the list though. Thanks.

-ag

--
sent via 100% recycled electrons from my mobile command center.