On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:51:29PM +0000, Heptas Torres wrote:
> Hello
> I have an old laptop with no CD-ROM but can boot from USB. Given that
> I only have access to a windows machine to burn an iso image, do you
> know of an easy way (e.g. some windows programa) to create a bootable
> OpenBSD USB stick which I can then use to install OpenBSD on my old
> laptop?
> -heptas

Hi Heptas,

Use vmware/qemu/any other similar software to install openbsd to your usb stick.
install52.iso can be used to boot your virtual machine.
Then copy everything in http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/5.2/amd64/ to, say,
/5.2/amd64/ on the same usb drive.
(Do not forget to choose the right architecture, version and mirror).

Just that. You can use that drive as install media or as your primary working
system, if you wish.
To use it as install media, enter "bsd.rd" at the boot prompt.

P.S. FAQ on the website and man pages are highly recommended and useful.
Read them before you start experimenting with OpenBSD.

Best regards,
Alex