it's not relevant because these aren't stand alone gpus...

here in venezuela they're still selling clarkdales... i know because i
just bought two. can someone else in a developing country offer their
observations?

i don't see the need to upgrade to sandy bridge ++ because my system
can handle 1080p... even if it could handle more, broadband is
128K/12K

really this whole obsd sucks for video thing is out of proportion