Hi Irek,

On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 09:37:35PM +0200, Ireneusz Szcześniak wrote:
> * Depending on the address with which I send my mail (I have three
>   different email addresses), my server should relay the mail to the
>   mail server, where I have the account (for instance gmail.com).
>
> * I want my server to receive emails from my three accounts with IMAP.

>From your descriptions, it sounds as though you're trying to sync your
three remote IMAP accounts (e.g. GMAIL, work mail, etc) to a local IMAP
server. Is this correct? If so, you might want to look at offlineimap,
http://offlineimap.org/ , which syncs remote IMAP servers to either a
local IMAP server or to Maildir.

Best wishes,
Ryan

--
|_)|_/  Ryan Kavanagh           | Debian Developer