On 2013 May 15 (Wed) at 10:29:24 +0100 (+0100), andy wrote:
:I have tunned the boxes as much as possible using information from
:calomel XXX etc and overall we have been extremely happy with them, expect
:for the performance limits.

Do Not Use Any Information From This Site(tm).  It is wrong and bad.

:Can you please tell me when ToE support will be added for the Intel series

Never.  There are many security issues with running ToE, and we do
need the per-packet information for the session tracking in PF.

--
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.