Hi, ok thanks for the advice.
I will try a setup with all of the tuning adjustments turned off and see
how we perform :)

Ok I understand and appreciate that. Is their any other advice that anyone
could offer to improve the interrupt processing limit until an SMP kernel?

Incidentally, I understand their are some huge technical chalenges
associated with developing an SMP kernel without undermining the security,
but how is progress coming along?

Andy (An OBSD fanboy! ;)