OpenSMTPD 5.3.3 has just been released and the archives are available at
our main site: www.OpenSMTPD.org

OpenSMTPD is a FREE implementation of the SMTP protocol with some common
extensions. It allows ordinary machines to exchange e-mails with systems
speaking the SMTP protocol. It implements a fairly large part of RFC5321
and can already cover a large range of use-cases.

It runs on OpenBSD, NetBSD, FreeBSD, DragonFlyBSD, OSX and Linux.

We would like to thank the OpenSMTPD community for their help in testing
the snapshots, reporting bugs, contributing code and packaging for other
systems.

This is a bugfix and reliability release, no new feature.

BugFixes:
=========

  * fix a bug causing possible timeouts of incoming SSL sessions
  * fix a case-folding issue when looking up keys in static tables
  * plug several memory leaks in the MTA engine
  * while there, fix a use-after-free in debug traces

Checksums:
==========

  SHA256 (opensmtpd-5.3.3.tar.gz) =
  01c4f22cdc5b4f04205f2b1490e275fba2c2265c9eb586f5c259dd3ecb6271b0

  SHA256 (opensmtpd-5.3.3p1.tar.gz) =
  34f0e208e6fdde5c5c25bb11f468436c4d6148a8b640c32117869cad140b823c

Support:
========

You are encouraged to register to our general purpose mailing-list:
    http://www.opensmtpd.org/list.html

The "Official" IRC channel for the project is at:
    #OpenSMTPD @ irc.freenode.net

Reporting Bugs:

Please read http://www.opensmtpd.org/report.html
Security bugs should be reported directly to secur...@opensmtpd.org
Other bugs may be reported to b...@opensmtpd.org

OpenSMTPD is brought to you by Gilles Chehade, Eric Faurot and Charles Longeau.