The relevant code is in the client library and if I remember correctly is just
used for asynchronous access functions. It won't affect your use of the server
on Linux x86/x86_64.

The relevant code is written in assembler for amd64/i386 and for other arches
it falls back to using ucontext.h functions specified by an old version of
posix which were never implemented on OpenBSD. They were marked 'obsokescent'
in newer posix due to a dependency on an obsolescent C language feature (see
'rationale' in
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/functions/makecontext.html) so
can't be used in strictly posix-conforming software.

They aren't widely used (I've only seen it in mariadb and powerdns-recursor)
and unlikely to be added to OpenBSD. (For some uses, boost's context library
might be an alternative, though I'm unsure about arch support).