Hello all,
thanks for this interesting debate about pf syncing.
To remember my initial question:

pfsync seems to sync states but not correctly on my BGP+OSPF routers.
Because each BGP router is master/standby to 2 neighbors (full meshed
bgp) packets which are outgoing by one router can income by the other
router, then if i want to use pf as a stateful firewall i must use
pfsync to sync created states from router A to router B.

If you tell me it's not possible, then i will use pf as a stateless
firewall.

--
Best regards,
Loïc BLOT,

Le jeudi 04 juillet 2013 à 13:17 -0500, Mark Felder a écrit :
> My apologies for just being noise; I missed his first full post with
> much more detail. I was picturing him trying to run redundant servers
> without CARP and running into issues of states disappearing.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]