Hello Claudio,

I'm using AS 65426.

This is the UPDATE message my bgpd sends to my neighbor :

Update Message (2), length: 54
           Origin (1), length: 1, Flags [T]: IGP
             0x0000:  00
           AS Path (2), length: 4, Flags [T]: 23456
             0x0000:  0201 5ba0
           Next Hop (3), length: 4, Flags [T]: 192.168.53.113
             0x0000:  c0a8 3571
           AS4 Path (17), length: 6, Flags [OT]: <4 bytes AS>
             0x0000:  0201 0003 039c
           Updated routes:
             46.226.x.x/21

Regards,