On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 06:50:19PM -0500, Francisco Valladolid H. wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Hermes Ojeda Ruiz <hermes....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I've used the Soekris brand. http://soekris.com/, but they are a little
> > expensive. (In M?xico taxes are a big problem).
>
> Yes, taxes and import duties are a pain.
> I have a pair of Soekris 4501 running OpenBSD 4.6 yet!
>

> > In two months I'll test ALIX appliances:
> > http://pcengines.ch/alix.htm
>
> I don't found rack cases for this cards.

Try netgate.com. They resell and repackage from various vendors, including
PC Engines. They sell ALIX boards in 1U cases.

I need to upgrade my ALIX board 'cause it's too slow for IPSec, even with
the VPN card.

Intel just came out with new Atom chips with ECC support.

        http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813182782

It might be easier and cheaper to just toss that into a 1U case.