On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 08:00:50AM -0700, Bryan Vyhmeister wrote:
> I'm running OpenBSD/amd64 5.4-current with GENERIC.MP from 2013/08/19
> downloaded from the mirrors on a Levovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon. Both
> snapshots I have tried (2013/08/25 and 2013/08/29) after the 19th have
> resulted in hard system freezes every few hours. I don't have any logs
> or anything else that indicate a hard freeze but everything just hard
> freezes. I first noticed because I left the ThinkPad running overnight
> on my desk and when I came back to the system the next morning it was
> hard frozen. Several times during the day while I'm working I have also
> experienced the same thing. Anyone else seeing something similar?

The machine I have here freezes after a few minutes, every time I boot up
after keeping it turned off for a hour or so. However, it began to
happen after DRM changes as I reported here:

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=137270813308946&w=2

After reboot, no problem with random freezes, so I don't think it's the
same cause as yours.