Jonathan Gray and Mark Kettenis are still missing one generation of
Intel video.  They need a Arrandale/Ironlake model.

The Thinkpad x201 is the best laptop for this.

They could use a laptop from a different vendor.  To verify, pcidump
-v will show that the HD Graphics device has a Product ID of 0046.

Looking to receive it in either in Netherlands, Australia, or here in
Calgary so that I can get it to them at the next hackathon.  Actually,
since the next hackathon is happening fairly soon, we could receive it
in a number of other places as well, as long as that is soon.

Thanks.