12/19/13 15:37, dera...@cvs.openbsd.org:
> Jonathan Gray and Mark Kettenis are still missing one generation of
> Intel video.  They need a Arrandale/Ironlake model.
>
> The Thinkpad x201 is the best laptop for this.
>
> They could use a laptop from a different vendor.  To verify, pcidump
> -v will show that the HD Graphics device has a Product ID of 0046.

I do not have one of these at hand but:

A quick look (http://www.lapstore.de/ = second hand) made me think this
will be in the EUR 300-400 range.
I have bought a dozen Notebooks there over the last decade.

I can donate EUR 100,--
Anyone else wanting even better X windows?

http://www.lapstore.de/a.php/shop/lapstore/lang/x/a/10874/kw/Lenovo_Thinkpad_X201_-_3680-KV4

It's a german page but the facts are english. Is "Intel Integrated
Graphics 4500MHD" what is wanted?

I have wasted an hour on the lenovo website without success. The closest
I got to "x201 3680 KV4" was here[1], the closest to a serious product
specification here[2].

[1] http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/guides-and-manuals/default.page
[2] http://www.lenovo.com/psref/
    (Do not search those PDFs, the x201 3680 KV4 is not there. Or I am
    too stupid. Whatever.)

Bye, Marcus