On Sun 29 Dec 2013 02:59:38 PM CST, Rodrigo Mosconi wrote:
I also have this problem on some vio network.  The Nic stop receiving
and transmiting, but if I access the console and start a tcpdump, the
nics come back to work normally.

Interesting... that was one of the troubleshooting steps I took, and on my VMs, I saw absolutely zero traffic on the vNIC(s). Nor did that bring them back to life.

In theory, the vio(4) code (on both sides!) should be shorter, simpler, and less troublesome, but I suppose it is still so new that not all bugs have been worked out. And, of course, there's always the problem of who to "blame" for problems - is it OpenBSD, KVM, or something unique to PVE?

--
-Adam Thompson
athom...@athompso.net