For additional financial source, may I suggest that the project license
some of their artworks? I think this has been asked for so many times
before, maybe you should reconsider your stand on this. Of course Theo or
the OpenBSD project as a whole, or the OBSD Foundation can define which
artwork is licensed for what purpose and to whom or what organization.
OpenBSD may be sitting too long on this potentially lucrative asset. We
have to be clear that the objective is to keep the project sustainable.
What do you think? Hope this helps.