> Anyone want to suggest we hold a bake sale?

I will take this opportunity to suggest a probably bad idea but one
that crossed my mind nonetheless.

I have not actively kept up with this list so forgive me if this can't
be done, or isn't in line with the community's values, but what about
doing a Kickstarter campaign for each OpenBSD release? Varying levels
of support could get the different levels of swag that are already
distributed: CD/DVD distributions, t-shirts, stickers, etc...

One could also just contribute $10-$20 to be a supporter, and receive
nothing material.

Nodejitsu recently raised $256k with their Scalenpm campaign. I would
imagine there are enough people out there who care about OpenBSD too
whereby a significant amount of money could be raised.

-Erik

--
Erik K. Mitchell
erik.mitch...@gmail.com