frantisek holop <minusf <at> obiit.org> writes:
> a beautiful attitude.  i hope the project won't acquire it also.

Ignoring idiots or (if they're lucky) telling them where to go
has been the attitude since the beginning.

> and sorry Nick, but i think it shouldn't be you.
> your opposition to anything new is a sad contradiction
> to the "openbsd way".

A random whiny user telling the maintainer of the OpenBSD website
that his policy about it contradicts the "OpenBSD way". That just
about sums up this entire discussion. Idiot.

> and who said the dev's should do it? they can code.
> that doesn't mean they can do everything else included.

I don't see anything from you or any of the other whiners. Do
you think that if you whine about it long enough fairies will
come and do it?

> the fact that YOU cannot make the pages look better does not
> mean someone else shouldn't be given a shot.

Who says he can't? He said he won't.