Hi all

I believe nicm's recent changes to src/usr.bin/tmux/tty-keys.c and
xterm-keys.c are the cause to what follows, but I have no idea on how to
handle this...

Since upgrading to Feb 7 -current, when using an editor inside a tmux
session (occurs at least on vim and sc) the text cursor shows some sort
of a lag when responding to 'arrow keys'. E.g., when scrolling up/down
or sideways, you need to release the key before the cursor it at the
desired spot, otherwise you'll overshoot (sorry if this isn't the
clearest description). This happens with no tmux.conf and .vimrc files,
so I don't think it's a config issue. Also, this can be seen both on
xterm or on a virtual terminal.

The same behaviour is *not* observed when using vim's usual movement
keys (hjkl). I also think that Home/End started acting differently,
since by using "set nocompatible" in vim I manage to get them to work as
expected (line start/end). This used to work inside a tmux session, but
not anymore.

Are there/should there be some config-side workarounds for this, or am I
going to forget cursor and home/end keys altogether?

All the best
Zé