Hello,

I haven't tried out OpenBSD yet, but used Linux for some years.

Recently I got a Macbook, thought first about installing Linux on it,
but because of different reasons I am considering OpenBSD now.

Does anybody have any experience with this? Would be glad
for any information that would help me accomplish it.
And would be great if the hardware is even supported yet.

Since it is my first install, somebody with experience
whom I can ask for help would be great, however I am aware
that this is probably too much to ask for, and I will be glad for
every piece of information I can get on the subject.

I own the MacBook Pro Retina, mid 2012 version,
which seems to be known as MacBookPro10,1.

regards,
Michael