The OpenBSD Foundation is happy to report that the $150,000 goal of the 2014
fundraising campaign has been reached.

We wish to thank our contributors large and small. We will continue
our fundraising efforts both in the current year and next year.

The success of this year's effort has allowed the Foundation to
reverse the recent decline in the support we were able to offer the
OpenBSD project. The Foundation has been able to assume responsibility
for funding more aspects of the project infrastructure, such as the
server electricity bill.

The Foundation is now able to support efforts underway to rebuild a
significant part of the project server infrastructure. This included a
few things that were, literally, rotting.

2014's slate of hackathons has been solidified, ensuring these critical
events will continue to provide a stream of improvements to the OpenBSD
and related projects.

We would like to especially thank the contributors who have made
commitments for continuing donations to the Foundation. Every
recurring regular donation allows us to budget and plan more
effectively.

The Foundation will continue to strive to improve its financial
resources, and hopes to be able to provide further support to the
projects in the future. Please continue to contribute!