Em 06-05-2014 16:50, Ted Unangst escreveu:
> On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 16:30, Giancarlo Razzolini wrote:

>>> Thanks, now I do worry.
>>>
>> Ted,
>>
>>     Could expand on this? I, myself, do not run that many portable
>> OpenSSH installations that are internet facing. But there are some and,
>> all those of course, not running OpenBSD. From what I read of the
>> pastebin link, it appears to be a scam.
> Pretending the post is real, it doesn't list OpenBSD. A weak joke on my
> part.

My gut feeling when I first read your message was that you're joking.
But, since it was a subtle joke, I got suspicious. Better to safe than
sorry. Anyway, I hardly believe the post is real. If they *at least*
offered to proof it, by exploiting any ip address provided, then it
would be a little more believable.

Cheers,

--
Giancarlo Razzolini