We've found this strangely difficult to do also.. Just want to donate, don't want stuff in return, don't want middle men taking a cut..

On 14/08/14 09:59, Janne Johansson wrote:
Talk to www.openbsdeurope.com, which happens to be in the UK.
I'm sure they can arrange for donations in a simple-for-you way even if you
don't need a product back.