On 16.09.2014 12:36, Zé Loff wrote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 10:20:34AM +0300, Atanas Vladimirov wrote:
Hi,
I moved my old "server" to a better hardware and I installed amd64 -current (old one was i386 following -current) and made a drop in replacement of
pf.conf.
The problem is that when I set a queue MAX speed limit it didn't work as it
should - for example b_bittor:

pf.conf:

 queue rootq on $ExtIf bandwidth 100M max 100M
  queue inter parent rootq bandwidth 3M max 2950K
   queue i_ack     parent inter bandwidth 2M, min 1M
   queue i_dns     parent inter bandwidth 500K
   queue i_ntp     parent inter bandwidth 300K
   queue i_web     parent inter bandwidth 2M burst 2M for 10000ms
   queue i_bulk    parent inter bandwidth 170K
   queue i_bittor  parent inter bandwidth 30K, max 1400K default

  queue bg parent rootq bandwidth 40M max 39M
   queue b_ack     parent bg bandwidth 15M, min 10M
   queue b_dns     parent bg bandwidth 1M, min 1M
   queue b_ntp     parent bg bandwidth 4M, min 4M
   queue b_rdc     parent bg bandwidth 4M, min 4M
queue b_web parent bg bandwidth 15M, min 15M burst 40M for 5000ms,
max 37M
   queue b_bulk    parent bg bandwidth 8M, min 5M
   queue b_bittor  parent bg bandwidth 2M, max 2M

Why are some of your target bandwidths higher than the allowed maximum
bandwidths?
As I said this was my working pf.conf for new queueing system on i386.
I think that the problem is elsewhere. When you set the queue max bandwidth it must not exceed that value.