On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 01:07:00PM +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:
> * Atanas Vladimirov <vl...@bsdbg.net> [2014-09-16 12:58]:
> > As I said this was my working pf.conf for new queueing system on i386.
> > I think that the problem is elsewhere. When you set the queue max bandwidth
> > it must not exceed that value.
>
> if the sums of the target bandwidth exceed interface speed or
> min/target exceed max, all bets are off. fix your queue defs.

I was looking at pf.conf's man page and noticed that in some examples
the queue parameters appear separated by commas:

  queue ssh parent std bandwidth 10M, min 5M, max 25M

and in some cases without commas:

  queue  ssh_interactive parent ssh bandwidth 10M min 5M

Does this make a difference? And if not, should pf.conf be fixed for
consistency?

Cheers
Zé