Hi,

I'm trying to install OpenBSD 5.5 (amd64) to use as a firewall on a SATA flash
drive of 8 GB. Unfortuantely the drive does not get detected by OpenBSD at the
installation so I am unable to install OpenBSD.

The relevant output of the dmesg would be the following:

"Intel C226 LPC" rev 0x05 at pci0 dev 31 function 0 not configured
ahci0 at pci0 dev 31 function 2 "Intel 8 Series AHCI" rev 0x05: msi, AHCI 1.3
ahci0: device on port 1 didn't come ready, TFD: 0x80<BSY>
ahci0: stopping the port, softreset slot 31 was still active.
ahci0: unable to communicate with device on port 1

Any ideas for a workaround or fix?

Regards
ML