On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:33:29 -0500
Stan Gammons <sg063...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/18/14 17:21, Steve Litt wrote:
> > On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:54:13 -0500
> > Stan Gammons <sg063...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The APU has 3 - 1 gig Ethernet ports and works great as a firewall.
> >>

> >> Stan
> >
> > Thanks Stan,
> >
> > What's the device's exact name, and where do I get one?
> >
> > SteveT
> >
> > Steve Litt                *  http://www.troubleshooters.com/
> > Troubleshooting Training  *  Human Performance
> >

> Sorry, I should have included the link to the website.
> http://www.pcengines.ch/apu.htm
>
> Click "shop" to find a location near you.
>

> Stan

Very, very nice! Two questions:

1) Can I safely assume that the Realtek RTL8111E works well with
   OpenBSD?

2) Where's the best place to buy it if you live in the US? I saw this,
   which looks pretty good, given that they give you the enclosure (and
   I presume the heat spreader) and a wall wort:
   http://store.netgate.com/kit-APU1C4.aspx

I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Thanks!

SteveT