On Mon, 6 Oct 2014, Matti Karnaattu wrote:

> Disabling Javascript is like disabling ability to run modern application
> software. It is same if I just turn off computer. It is then secured.

Sorry, that is totally bogus! The **FIRST** thing one should do when
sitting down at a new browser is install NoScript [which is the most
important reason TO use Firefox] and CookieMonster, so you can SEE what JS
code is running and have the option to block individual sites.

I interpreted the comment to which you are referring as 'controlling' what
JS is running, so YOU have the choice as to whether to allow tracking code
(e.g. googleanalytics) or block.

As you state, it is *not* possible to use anything more than a basic
website without JS, however it *is* realistic and reasonable to *limit*
the cross-site JS code that is only there for the use of other third
parties.

        Lee