On 06-10-2014 22:37, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> I love this conversation.
>
> Hey don't trust OpenBSD, because the new (outsourced) store uses
Javascript.
Never, in any moment in the thread I said that the store shouldn't be
trusted.
> But trust Matti and Giancarlo's email headers.
While we are at it, why should I trust that you're really Theo?

> The conversation is not ludicrous.  Matti and Giancarlo are either
> stupid, or they work for someone who wants to fool everyone.
Only speaking for myself here, but neither of the options.

> Giancarlo, you are really special to me.

You too Theo.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]