> On 06-10-2014 22:23, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > And you are UK or US as well.  Nice Italian name, but you are likely
> > part of the same parcel.  Thanks for replying so fast!
> Hahahahha. Brazilian Theo. Italian descendent. You can check my headers=20
> and you'll see. Don't be so paranoid. And I'm not feeding the troll any=20
> further, don't worry.

I love this conversation.

Hey don't trust OpenBSD, because the new (outsourced) store uses Javascript.

But trust Matti and Giancarlo's email headers.

The conversation is not ludicrous.  Matti and Giancarlo are either
stupid, or they work for someone who wants to fool everyone.

Giancarlo, you are really special to me.