Hello everyone

I'm trying to setup some static routes on a openbsd 4.9 box for some
public addresses , the machine has two ethernet cards *bnx0 ***and *bnx1
***, *bnx0* is attached to a Cisco internet router and *bnx1*** is
connected to a switch, both interfaces  have  public addresses of the
same range , *bnx1 *appears has absolutely no communication  ,  i took a
look at the static routes and there is a route for the subnet that it
goes to *bnx0* , i'm trying to add a static route for the ip address
pointing to the***bnx1 *without pass gateway using *-iface* parameter
but always returns "Network unreachble", someone can help me or give
some tips to fix this ? for many here this is probably a nooby question,
we also have some firewall Linux boxes that i'm gonna migrate to openbsd
but first i have to solve this.

Best Regards
Dante F. B. Colò