On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 11:21 PM, Luiz Roberto dos Santos <
arrowscr...@mail.com> wrote:

> Seems to happen not just on OpenBSD, but also on 3.2 linux-libre kernel.
> Why not remove Xombrero from -current? Any thoughts? I mean, it's good,
> but is based on webkit, and have some bugs... maybe port Abaco will be
> better, I don't know.

I switched from xombrero to dwb only to find out dwb is no longer
developed.  I was going to switch back to xombrero but that hasn't had much
action for a while either.

I like to use a browser that is keyboard-centric (vi-like, ideally), with a
minimal UI and that supports modern web functionality.  There are many
light-weight browsers but they don't support anything created for the web
since the mid 90's.  Yea, Webkit is bulky and can be problematic, but
what's the alternative?

I installed xombrero, but my snapshot is old and I need to update.  No
issues so far.  Maybe it's specific sites?

Tim.