On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 11:45:46 -0500
trondd wrote:

> I installed xombrero, but my snapshot is old and I need to update.  No
> issues so far.  Maybe it's specific sites?

There are definately bugs beyond memory leaks in webkit and libs and a
simple hunch tells me the webkit devs are more interested in new
features than bug hunting.

Having said that it does support modern html5 21st century features and
I still prefer it to the other browsers though I keep them around for
the occasional sites that crash it every time. Also you can very easily
load up multiple instances of xombrero to minimise the chances of a
crash for a specific task such as logging into something or running
out of memory taking out all your tabs.

I guess as webkit is a dependency then building it without stripping
symbols for currents official packages may be a thorny issue and the
build time prevents users from investigating bugs beyond guess work?