On 17/11/14 10:55, Jorge Gabriel Lopez Paramount wrote:
[snip]
> I restart every week that server as read-write to patch it and that's
> all,

[snip]

> I have been using that VM more than half a year and invested like 4
> hours setting it up. Is it not worth 4 hours a software that you use
> every day for things as important as banking?

So you do not have bookmarks?

For banking that is a risk.  If you miss-type your URL you may end up on
a phishing page.

I always load my banking URL from a bookmark.

Worik

--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stan...@gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]