On 16.11.14, 20:25, Philip Guenther wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 7:00 AM, giacomo <luis...@tin.it> wrote:
> > Recently I have upgrade my system from OpenBSD 5.4 to 5.5 and 5.6.
> > In old system I installed the port of Postfix with SASL and MySQL support.
> > In the 5.4 the program work fine. After the two aupgrade with the same
> > configuration I have problem with authentication.
>
> What crypt(3) format was used for the passwords?
>
> In OpenBSD 5.6, support for MD5-style passwords where the hashed
> password starts with $1$ has been removed.
>

> Philip Guenther

Thanks for your replay,
I use Cyrus SASL library. The configuration of Postfix is the same in
5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 system but in 5.4 run well and the later not run.

--
Isaia Luciano
Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail e nei documenti/files

This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
communication, diffusion, disclosure and copy of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.