On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 00:57:18 +0100
Antoine Jacoutot <ajacou...@bsdfrog.org> wrote:

> > Not that I can find, buuuuut what you're saying here is what I'm seeing:
> > bash _was_ on the system for a short time a while back when it was needed
> > to get grolog to run on OBSD64.  Afterward it was removed.  But
> > cups-foomatic is going out when it gets installed, and finding some bashism,
> > preferentially configures for it.  In newer versions of foom* this
> > becomes an explicitly configurable param.
>
> If that were to be the case, it would have called /usr/local/bin/bash, not
> /bin/bash...

I dunno.  This thing sets up for /bin/bash iff it finds some kind of bashism.
/usr/local/bin/bash was left over in shells, but that's not where
it got this from.  In the openprinting code it makes reference to bash as
a "preferred" shell or something, so I think something in the old foom*
is finding .bash.history or some other cruft and automagically selecting
for it.

Dhu

--
Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.