On 16. desember 2014 at 5:46 PM, "Richard E. Thornton"
<thornton.rich...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So, its a cloud based server farm?  What's the point for the
>typical user?

I think the typical user will eventually realize that OpenBSD is one of the
most valuable assets he or she can use in the pursuit of happiness and
livelihood for ones family. Once that time comes, he or she will most
definitely be looking for something like DigitalOcean.

Thanks.

O.D.