online.net is also a great cloud based server hosting service...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-m...@openbsd.org [mailto:owner-m...@openbsd.org] De la part de Gene
Envoyé : mardi 16 décembre 2014 19:19
À : Richard E. Thornton
Cc : misc
Objet : Re: DigitalOcean's BSD debut is FreeBSD only

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Richard E. Thornton <
thornton.rich...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, its a cloud based server farm?  What's the point for the typical user?

Inexpensive VPS hosting with fast storage. I have one of their small instances
(1 vCPU, 512 MB RAM, 20 GB storage) I'm paying $5/mo for.  I'm pretty happy
with it.

$ sudo dd if=/dev/vda of=/dev/null bs=1024k count=2048
2048+0 records in
2048+0 records out
2147483648 bytes (2.1 GB) copied, 7.31609 s, 294 MB/s