On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 11:11:20PM +0100, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
> Henrique Lengler said:
> > I would like to install a custom keymap on my system
>
> Are you talking about X11 or console keymap?  The former is defined in
> /usr/X11R6/share/X11/xkb/symbols/, the latter ??? in
> /usr/src/sys/dev/pckbc/wskbdmap_mfii.c.
>
> --
> Dmitrij D. Czarkoff

Goodbye guys, returning to sabotage linux.
Are you crazy I will compile a kernel only to have a custom keymap?

Also a off topic things I don't liked about OpenBSD:

1 - Why the hell it came with three differents type of window system?
2 - The Automatic installer sucks
3 - Horrible console (without X) support

It have also a good things:

1 - I liked the sound system, works very well
2 - It is more like Unix.

Regards,
--
Henrique Lengler