I assume you want to create a keyboard map for brazilian dvorak i
console mode....

Create a script that create a custom map. When the script is working it
can be converted to source code.

The script should look something like

# Set encoding in a known state
wsconsctl keyboard.encoding=us.dvorak
# Add modifications, the following is a dummy since it already exists.
wsconsctl keyboard.map+="keycode 40=minus underscore"

wsconctl keyboard.map will dump the current mapping.

It might be handy to have a script ready to reset the keyboard to a known
state.

-moj