One of my little friends has a dead drive. Unfortunately it is shoehorned in
there pretty good. Has anybody on the list replaced the disk drive on one of
these and if so would you explain how you did it?

Is anybody using a regular USB stick as a primary disk drive for OpenBSD and
if so how well do they work and how long do they last? Is this a reasonable
solution for an appliance or dev box and are there better alternatives that
will work over USB or the network? Specifically this box can boot and run
from USB but I don't know if it can run diskless or how well it would run.

Thanks.

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD